Terms & Conditions
- This website www.lahjtna.com a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, whose registered address is Dubai , United Arab Emirates (“LAHJTNA”) .
- Website access and the use of its content are subject to the usage stipulations provided hereinafter. The act of accessing and browsing this Website implies that the internet user fully and unreservedly accepts the following stipulations.
- Lahjtna is the owner of the Website's domain name.
- The entirety of the Website, as well as its components (in particular text, animated items, photographs, videos, illustrations, drawings, graphic representations, logos, etc.) are creative works vested in Lahjtna and/or are the property of their respective owners, and are protected by the United Arab Emirates and international intellectual property laws including notably trademark and copyright laws.
- They are the sole property of Lahjtna and/or of their owners which are the only parties authorized to use the said intellectual property and related personality rights, brands, models, creative works, databases, interpretations and image rights, as the originators or through a formal authorization or licences.
LAHJTNA L.L.C shall not be held liable for :
- Any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the Website.
- All and any damage arising from computerised intrusion by a third party, resulting in a modification to the information made available on the Website;
- And, more generally, any and all direct or indirect damage, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature and consequences, caused as a result of access by anyone to the Website or inability to access the said Website, along with the use of the Website and/or credit given to any information arising directly or indirectly therefrom.
- LAHJTNA L.L.C shall implement means intended to ensure the security of the files generated from personal data collected from the Website. It is, however, formally stated that LAHJTNA L.L.C has no control over the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users to the presence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of data transmitted across this network.
- Use of all or part of the Website, particularly by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or circulation, for purposes other than personal and private use and with a non-commercial aim by the Internet user is strictly prohibited. The party liable for infringement of the above shall be liable to LAHJTNA to the fullest extent under the applicable law.